scope junior leadership council (JLC)
Partnering with SCOPE empowers youth and teens to help other children gain access to similar experiences that otherwise would not be possible if not for their efforts.
Groups + Individuals
- Run a charitable FUNraiser
- Start a school/community SCOPE club
- Create a celebratory milestone project (Mitzvah Projects, Birthdays, Graduation)
- Attend a SCOPE Junior Leadership Council event/meeting
- Kick start a Gives Back service project
- Explore volunteering opportunities
Youth + Teen-Led Gives Back Initiatives
Through engaging initiatives and projects, youth and teen supporters raise awareness and funds for SCOPE throughout the year to give back (and receive community service credit)!
- Bake Sales
- Bracelet Sales
- Dine to Donate Events
- Lemonade Stands
- Shopping Events
- Social & Sporting Event Fundraisers
- Tile Mural Art Projects
- GivingTuesday Initiatives
- Letters to Campers Project
- SCOPE Benefit Volunteering
- SCOPE Dream Boxes Project (school essentials)
- SCOPE Survival Packs Project (camp essentials)
- Social Media Fundraisers
- 5K Run/Walk
- Basketball Clinic
- Karate Challenge
- Spin/Fitness Class
Connect & Get Started!
- Attend a SCOPE JLC (Junior Leadership Council) meeting
- Meet the SCOPE staff at a CIT/LIT talk at camp
- Visit the SCOPE Table at a Mitzvah Project Fair (Mitzvah Market feature)
- Contact SCOPE: High school teens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Middle school students and younger, please email email@example.com.