Run for SCOPE
On Sunday, November 6, 2022 Team SCOPEran the 26.2 miles across the 5 boroughs while making a difference and being cheered on by SCOPE supporters along the way. A huge round of applause to the runners – Joel, Lauren, Matty, Patrick, Robin, and Zoe for going the distance to #Run4SCOPE 👏
Together, over $20,000 was raised; 15 more children whose families otherwise could not afford it, are going to overnight summer camp next summer because this community of supporters accomplished this goal. THANK YOU!
TEAM MEMBER BIOS
Patrick is a firm believer in life-long learning. He received his undergraduate degree in finance from Golden Gate University as well as an Executive MBA from the University of Oregon. Patrick also enjoys ongoing executive educational opportunities.
Patrick is a resident of Vancouver, WA. He is married and has three daughters ages two to twelve. Patrick and his family love to travel and cheer on the Portland Timbers. Patrick enjoys training and traveling for marathons – and is excited to run in the 2022 NYC Marathon. A goal would be to run all of the big 6 marathons. Patrick is very active in the local community and philanthropy, including serving as the board president for Boys and Girls Club – SW Washington and is a Clark College Foundation board member.
Zoe Stern Silberberg
- A Director at Camps Baco and Che-Na-Wah, and have been in camp for almost every summer of her life
- Camps Baco and Che-Na-Wah, her family, and Allison have been proud supporters of SCOPE for many years, and she has had the honor of being on the SCOPE Benefit Committee for the past 3 years!
- A certified group fitness instructor, and Road Runners Club of America certified running coach
- Has run the NYC Marathon in 2018, 2019, and 2021, as well as the Chicago Marathon in 2019
- Has always loved the feeling that the running community brings. It has always felt like another camp community. Everybody is incredibly supportive, and cheers each other on throughout training and races.