It’s quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page to #SupportSCOPE
Are you interested and ready to support SCOPE?!? Just Giving is the easiest and most effective way to do so! Follow these simple and fun, step-by-step instructions to create your very own Just Giving webpage and start supporting SCOPE and the children we help to serve, today!
Follow the steps below to create your Just Giving page for SCOPE:
- Step 1: Visit https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/teensgivecamp
- Step 2: Click ‘Start Fundraising’
- Step 3: Fill out your information and click ‘Sign up’
- Step 4: Create your profile and click ‘Continue’
- Step 5: Create your page type by clicking ‘Doing your own thing’
- Step 6: Fill out your page details and click ‘Create your page’- if you do not know what your event is yes, choose ‘Something else’ for event type
- Step 7: Name your page “First Name Last Name Fundraising Event”
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is set up and ready to accept donations. The money that you raise will be sent directly to SCOPE. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalizing your page and sharing it with friends and family.
How to Personalize Your Page
It’s time to make sure your Fundraising Page stands out from the crowd. The more you make it your own, the more compelled people will feel to donate.
Visit your Fundraising Page (www.justgiving.com/…), click ‘Log in’ in the top right and enter your log in details. (If you have not left your page after you created it, you will not need to do this).
- Click ‘Edit your page’ in the top left.
- Edit and personalize your page
- Edit your fundraising target/goal ($1,300 send a child to camp for two weeks in the Northeast;
$500 send a child to camp for two weeks in the Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest)
- Add photos: Those who add a photo to their page tend to raise 14% more!
- Kick off your fundraising by making the first donation.
Your fundraising page is ready to be shared! Thank you for making a difference by supporting SCOPE!
Your efforts will be giving the gift of camp to children from financially less fortunate families this summer!