SCOPE SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE
To tag SCOPE on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, use the @SupportSCOPE handle.
Please be sure to tag Summer Camp Opportunities Promote Education in your social media posts. This increases visibility and the SCOPE team receives a notification and can then further spread and share the message on their channels
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supportscope
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SupportSCOPE
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/supportscope/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3105409
- #SupportSCOPE is the official hashtag of the organization
- #Strides4SCOPE is the official hashtag if you are doing a project/event for the organization
Logos (click on images)
For Web: For Print:
Below is text you can copy, paste, and incorporate into any communication.
- SCOPE (Summer Camp Opportunities Promote Education) provides children from underserved communities with life changing opportunities through the experience of summer camp.
- By supporting SCOPE, you help give children, who otherwise could not afford it, the chance to experience the magic of camp!
- SCOPE provides summer camperships to children whose families would otherwise not be able to afford a camp experience.
- Each year, hundreds of children receive the beneﬁts of summer camp through SCOPE support. The funds raised from foundation and corporate partners, individual gifts, and fundraising events help to make this possible.
- SCOPE campers have been given the chance to learn new skills, connect with nature, and develop the sense of independence that can only come from being away from home; this is a gift that will have positive effects that will last throughout their lives.
- With your support, SCOPE gives children from low-income families a chance to attend camp and build new dreams and brighter futures for themselves and their families.
- Together, we have raised more than $6 million dollars and funded over 20,000 camperships since 1991.
- SCOPE partners with 36 nonprofit, resident camps who are accredited by the American Camp Association to provide the antidote to summer learning loss. Our partner camps are located in the New York Tri-State area, Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest regions.
- (MIDWEST ONLY) Since 2007, SCOPE Midwest has provided over 1,700 camp scholarships to children from underserved communities.
Please direct any social media or event updates to SCOPE’s Communications Manager:
Choi Wah Garcia, 212-627-4097 or firstname.lastname@example.org